Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD

Go down 
+2
imathenoob
oO12ainx3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oO12ainx3
Junior :D

WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD Empty
PostSubject: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:56 pm

YESSHHHH!!! ^-^ I'm so0o0o0o0o happyyyyyy!!! I finished taking my last and final AP exam today!!! Gosh .. it was like HElakje;klrja;ljs for me today .. i went to school at 7 am .. and stayed to take the stupid test until 4 pm .. -.-' .. 9 hours at school .. longest day EVERRRR .. anyways .. i'll be busy working on my final english project, hopefully this week .. I'm looking forward to hosting the upcoming saturday run, cuz these past two weeks has been too long for meeh .. xP i gotta relax a bit and play my favoritESTTTTT game this weekend .. Anyways .. Just to let you guys know that it will seem like i'll be dead for the month of May, cuz i'll be hosting a Korean exchange student for a week or two, so i wont be zakking .. i wanna apologize for not helping much with the new forum and with the whole transition thing .. =\ .. anyways, i look forward to doing more as summer arrives ^-^
Happy Mapling! ^-^

<3 Steph
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:18 am

im in frekin 8th grade. ur scaring me. HELP.

after i read that 9 hours part, i got scared.
Back to top Go down
oO12ainx3

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:21 am

awww .. it's not that bad .. It's just that the scheduling is stupid .. test starts either at 8 am or 12 pm .. today my test started at 12 pm .. so i still had to go to class .. that's why it was 9 hours .. =(
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:24 am

lucky joo Razz mine starts tmr
@jeff its only 3 hrs ish each dont worry even 8 AP will take only 24 hrs LOL
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 7:12 am

imathenoob wrote:
im in frekin 8th grade. ur scaring me. HELP.

after i read that 9 hours part, i got scared.

lol thats only AP exams. in freshmen year you dont have any, so enjoy it Razz
Back to top Go down
Hunker

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:44 pm

Did you take the calc one? Surprised
I thought it wasn't that hard.

Lucky you, I have one more D:
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:01 am

Hunker wrote:
Did you take the calc one? Surprised
I thought it wasn't that hard.

Lucky you, I have one more D:

i did (AB tho) it was hell >] tho for most ppl at least, i thought it was ok :3
got physics next week then i can diee :DD
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:01 pm

its great your doing good in school, i finished my ap too <3 Very Happy just yesterday im done ;DDDD

and yea i took the calc one (AB) =3
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD   WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOOSHHH Happy meeeh! xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outsiders - CORE :: General Discussions :: Non-MS Related-
Jump to: