Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What YOU want from this group.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

What YOU want from this group. Empty
PostSubject: What YOU want from this group.   What YOU want from this group. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Hello. Some of you already know me as Eric's girlfriend, and I'm applying for the group as soon as I qualify. For now, I'll do my best to help out with the forum. Very Happy

Throughout the runs, I've heard of many different issues with the members, complaining to their friends about problems but rarely speaking up about their problems. As leaders change, I'm sure that many things in the group will change too. If you have any suggestions on your mind for improvements that can be made, please leave them in this post.

However, with every problem you present, if possible, please present a possible solution. I'll make sure that concerns are addressed within a decent amount of time.

Thank you.

~Mona.
Back to top Go down
Shinoobert
Junior :D

What YOU want from this group. Empty
PostSubject: Re: What YOU want from this group.   What YOU want from this group. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:33 pm

well at first i wanted friends, but now i just want TT10 T.T
Back to top Go down

What YOU want from this group.
Page 1 of 1