Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Point List

Go down 
+4
B7Mage
oO12ainx3
starsx
Pheonixclaws
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:23 pm

UPDATED FOR MAY 31

Point List Eds
Point List Edss

If you don't see your name up there, doesn't mean you :
a. are kicked out of the group.
b. lost all your points.
c. dead.

That only means that you :
a. are inactive
b. no longer run with us
c. currently don't join any run

I will put back your name up there if :
you join a run
deduct points for something

Yes I have a master data containing the points of 200+ people and yes, i don't feel like updating all 200 of you when only 80 are active.

Last edited by Pheonixclaws on Sat May 31, 2008 10:18 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:25 pm

the two blue spots are my uncertainties

Steph - i don't know where the 25 come from since you're post in "results" was confusing

Quote :

Forum ID: oo12ainx3
IGN: oo12ainx3
Level: 130
Class: bishop
Points from Run: +1
Points from Donations:
Points from Apple Donations:
Screen Shot: i got lazy .. no ss xD

Forum ID: oo12ainx3
IGN:oo12ainx3
Level: 130
Class: bishop
Points from Run:
Points from Donations:
Points from Apple Donations:

oo12ainx3, oo12ainx3, bishop, 130, +25

esther - you got +30 points from that one run yes? but i also believe you looted an AR so thats a deduction of 85 points. next time please post these things ~ but im just checking if it was this run, or another. I don't want to have the date confused.
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:36 pm

eric, i looted AR cause noone else needed it and derek said anyone could take it
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 pm

Esther, This isn't like a forced reloot, which can be free. but a core book is a different story, i wouldn't want other members to feel like they got ripped off when they had to give up 85 points for their book and you don't. I understand that no one else needed the book except you and it would be logical for you to have it. but everyone else was deducted points for having the book they need, i mean if you looted an ACB and there was no Wk or paladin on the run i wont be deducting you. but you looted AR which you WILL eventually want to have, when you reach the 4th job level. but if it makes you feel better, and not ripped off, ill go talk to dereck first.

That aside
and i've noticed a few mistakes with Saturday's run update since it would seems a few of you didn't leave a post in results. so please inform me about that if i didnt include you in. and your points will be included in next update.
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm

It's confirmed that Steph gets +24 ( 14+ 10) death on second body

and esther gest +30 - 85 = -55
Back to top Go down
oO12ainx3
Junior :D

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:36 pm

on one of the runs i died at 3rd body .. xP so -3 points .. therefore 25 points oppps .. did i not point how many points? O.O its suppose to be 14 and 11
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:08 pm

right 4 arms : 2 points
left 4 arms : 2 points
first body: 3 points
second body: 3 points
last body: 3 points
survived til end: 1 point

you died at 3rd?

2+2+3+3 = 10 points + 14 from previous run

24 total

sry about the previous post, i meant 3rd body. if you died on 2nd u woulda had 7 points instead.
Back to top Go down
oO12ainx3

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:09 am

yea .. i kinda forgot about how many points we get, since i rarely die .. xP my bad .. whatever is fine with me xD
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:42 am

Esther, this was a miscommunication on both of our parts. I didn't notice that it was you who wanted to loot the AR book. I thought it was a random person who wanted to loot it just for fun, which would be a 0 point deduction because they cannot use it. But, you WILL be able to use it once you hit 4th job, and therefore there is the 85 points deduction.

Sorry about that ._. I was busy worrying more about getting people their helms and not paying attention to anything else <_>;;;;;;;;

<3? D:
Back to top Go down
NoobNemo

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:38 pm

I'm last place again....
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:53 pm

lols XD its okay !!! :] ull get back up go go go :]
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:41 pm

B7Mage wrote:
Esther, this was a miscommunication on both of our parts. I didn't notice that it was you who wanted to loot the AR book. I thought it was a random person who wanted to loot it just for fun, which would be a 0 point deduction because they cannot use it. But, you WILL be able to use it once you hit 4th job, and therefore there is the 85 points deduction.

Sorry about that ._. I was busy worrying more about getting people their helms and not paying attention to anything else <_>;;;;;;;;

<3? D:

lol its alright

only <3 if you dont quit/take break Smile
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 12:27 am

starsx wrote:
B7Mage wrote:

<3? D:

lol its alright

only <3 if you dont quit/take break Smile

Well... I've "quit" B7 for the time being, but I'm playing on my cleric. I'll zak with you guys on him in a few months hopefully Smile
Back to top Go down
hermitgrirox

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:44 am

hermitgrirox,hermitgrirox,NL,125

-250 points pls , michelle gave me TT20 book 1week ago
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:20 am

done. it'd be updated on the next point tally update
Back to top Go down
Gast

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:20 am

I'm a NL now Very Happy already 124 Razz - just wanted to mention it Very Happy

Last edited by Schwamm007 on Mon May 19, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : leveld once more :D)
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:13 pm

im a bishop Very Happy lvl 120 kthxbye
Back to top Go down
sosippus

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:15 pm

#70 (?)

sorry to ask, but what does the CP mean? i have 0... >.<
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:04 pm

first CP is your points from before. and the >>> CP on the end is your current points. I don't recall you having any points before so i wrote 0
Back to top Go down
sosippus

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh! lol thx. Yeah, everything is right now. Sorry for the noob question Razz
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:35 pm

Just a little correction, DarkOutlaw has a zhelm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Point List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Point List   Point List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point List
Page 1 of 1