Admin

PostSubject: ~Someone We Should Remember~   Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Willuphystme (Founder)
Real Life Name: David
IGN: Willuphystme
Character Type: Crusader/Hero

Misc Facts
1- Married with one 2.5yr son.
2- Wife is expecting a daughter this June 6th.
3- Work on Wall Street for a large international bank in Risk Management overseeing all equities and their related products.
4- I use to bodybuild. Was gearing to enter into a contest until realized I didn't have the true time commitments necessary to sustain that lifestyle. NEVER used drugs!
5- Enjoy all sort of things: Running long-distances, football, tennis, bowling, following up on the market, watching my portfolio grow, spending time with my family & son, playing MS when I have time, LEARNING, catching up with old friends, etc.

Summary
I got to know this game through my nephew Kenny (IGN: nyckenny91). It all started in the summer of June/July 2005. My initial response was "who could play such a silly kid's game!". Low and behold nearly three years later, I'm one of those people. This game really is a throw-back into the old RPG computer games that I used to play alone when I was around 13. I have to say, one thing I love about this game is the ability to watch my character grow while interacting with all sorts of interesting people. It introduced me to the world of MMORPG.

Sometime in Feb 2007, I slowly started realizing how fun Zakumming could be and just how important that helm would be towards advancing one's character. Sometime in March 2007 I started thinking of ideas of what to do and asking guildmates, friends, and my nephew in making my dream of forming a Zakum group come true. Finally, come April 2007, The Outsiders was born! The goal was and will be to allow others to earn their Zakum Helm. It has now been widened to include earn their Masterybooks/Skillbooks as well. It has always been my intention to make a group that will allow everyone to be able to experience the joys and wonders of earning their own Zakum helm!

Best to all,

David
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://outsiders.aforumfree.com

~Someone We Should Remember~
Page 1 of 1