Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please post below

Go down 
+3
EmptyxSoul
billybob00
Pheonixclaws
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:10 pm

We are currently not selling to the public. However, since the drops are absolutely crap unless you have 2x drop - even then it can be crappy - I believe it is in the interest of the group to start to sell some helms and masterybooks to those most close to us so that we can continue to ensure that our members will not run out of pot money to at least continue to zakking with us.

THIS IS NOT A GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO SLEEPYWOOD OR THE MS COMMUNITY AT ALL! WE ARE NOT SELLING TO THE PUBLIC PER SE, JUST TO VERY CLOSE ASSOCIATES/FRIENDS WE KNOW AND TRUST.

Potential buyers

xpermaVL- friend of NewKevas

Please post below if you have a person you know who is willing to purchase from us. We will be glad to have them, provided they pass our background checks, etc. Furthermore, please tell us their availability and payment type. Finally, please let us know if they will be running on their own character and/or they will need someone to run on their character for them.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Pheonixclaws on Fri May 02, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:06 pm

BrokenChalk
Safefoxver
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Aprika already bought his helm a while back from us.
Back to top Go down
Gast

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Quote :
However, since the drops are absolutely crap unless you have 2x exp - even then it can be crappy

i guess you're meaning drop drunken
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:06 pm

People who want to buy :

Tirthwen - Friend of NoLoveNoPain
ChiefBandilt - Friend of NoLoveNoPain

I don't know of any previous problems with these two. anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:57 pm

ChaosSteely also wants to buy one
Back to top Go down
Theshinji
Junior :D

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:35 am

I tend to get asked about it a lot in buddy chat, so Iw as wondering - Exactly how much do we sell helms for? o.o
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:45 am

well i wanna see how the pays are, so ill stick to the old price for now~ but chances are ill drop it down.

atm : 50mil

Change: 40? 45m? we'll see
Back to top Go down
Sakiichan

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:36 pm

Cestar is a friend of mine. he has the money for the helmet. and wants to run with us tonight. he wants his helm as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 4:51 pm

Ign: OptiKun

Okay I have no idea where hes been, he hasn't logged on for like 2 weeks now.. O.o

Last edited by billybob00 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 10:12 pm

IGN: Dusty003
friend of Isiyac.
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Ign: SmexiFarts
Hes a 6x sin, with hp equips he can survive. Hes trusted, hes a friend of a friend. He is requesting to come next saturday, I'm sure we will have room. I hope. Also is it possible for someone to go on his account? He has vista.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:26 am

if u trust me i can @ bob
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:46 am

Yeah I trust you alex, ok so ill give you his info sometime at Saturday before the run, thanks. =D
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Ign: Imnperator
Class: Level 79 CB

Well hes a guildmate of mine, I'm not sure yet but I think he needs someone to go on his account, perhaps alex can since he is a cb himself. He is requesting to come this saturday, along with sin and esther's sponsor I think there is room for him. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:42 pm

Ign: BassIsKickn
Class: Lv 50 fighter

Requesting to come this saturday, eric please be on during the week so we can collect his payment, thanks.
Back to top Go down
mikelee53

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: My bro   Please post below I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 8:01 am

My little brother (linkinpak) wants to purchase a zakum helm.
Btw sorry for not being active, I got lazy =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please post below Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please post below   Please post below I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please post below
Page 1 of 1