Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oO12ainx3
Junior :D

What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did? Empty
PostSubject: What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did?   What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:30 am

Today, my dad came asked me if i had a picture file that he can send to my aunt when he went on a trip .. alrighty .. so i found it on my computer, so he tells me to print it out .. alrighty .. i did what he asked for .. i printed the picture out .. THEN he goes and takes that copy i printed it out and takes it over my cousins house, for him to SCAN the printed copy, and ATTACH the picture to an email to SEND it to his cousin! .. So, he gets a phone call, and my aunt was like .. "i can't see the picture well .. it's not every clear, do you think you can send me a better copy?" .. He could have came to me in the first place to attach the picture file to the email. >.>

so .. i was wondering, has anyone experienced similar?
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

PostSubject: Re: What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did?   What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 2:44 am

i bought a taro drink, then told my dad to drink it, hes like ooh this is good what is it? i told him its taro. the next thing he said was like eww this tastes bad.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did?   What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did? I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:20 pm

LOL...i kno there are a few "smart" things my dad did but cant think of any atm Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did?   What was the "smartest" thing your parents ever did? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outsiders - CORE :: General Discussions :: Non-MS Related-
Jump to: