Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.

Go down 
+3
imathenoob
NoobNemo
Xx41025xX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. Empty
PostSubject: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 12:52 am

http://www.sleepywood.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1414282&page=19
well thats the link, i dont really kno what to say lol...
Back to top Go down
NoobNemo
Junior :D

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:23 am

Quote :
Spontaneus, Glamorish, Sincere, and Outsiders -- please get in contact with me either in-game (ign: Solitarily) or on forums within the next two weeks otherwise I will remove you from the schedule. I have been getting reports that you guys have not been using a large sum of your timeslots and I wish to put them to good use. If you don't get back to me within TWO WEEKS of this EXACT post, then I WILL remove you from the schedule because I assume you don't even play anymore.

That was posted almost 2 weeks ago, but I saw him reply already so I think we're fine. Maybe we should try trading our sunday slot for another timeslot that more people can go on, since the saturday people can't go again on the sunday run.
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:26 am

shorten our time slot.. 3 hours is a lot.
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:51 am

My input: Give away the Sunday timeslot. It seems like we use the Saturday slot 100% of the time. The Thursday slot is used maybe 25% of the time. The Sunday slot is used only like 1% of the time.

Also, if hackers and crashers aren't a problem anymore, we should agree to shorten the Saturday/Thursday timeslots by an hour if possible.

Just my 2 cents affraid
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:07 pm

i agree with nemo, but the question is, which group's slot to trade with, since sat's night runs are around 6 pst, sun's would have to be around there so those ppl can run again and that time might be late for some ppl on a sunday night, perhaps another weekday slot? thats not so early lik our thursday's? >< i, and other members, could barely make that run due to the fact that it's barely the time most ppl get out of skoo...
i believe we discussed about shorten the time slot before, or fitting more runs into the long time slot...i doubt 3x or 4x run will work, but shortening time slots isnt what we can control, so maybe we could try sharing it with another group and ask them to share with us theirs.
my 3 cents F3

Last edited by Xx41025xX on Thu May 29, 2008 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:11 pm

dont trade slots.. just give it away. AUCTION it.. AHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:47 am

i noticed my double "but"'s, dam grammars.
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:33 pm

didn't i took care of this already? O.o
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:59 pm

Pheonixclaws wrote:
didn't i took care of this already? O.o

Yes, and our slots are secure.
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:32 pm

I believe we should rent off the slots until we have enough people who can run on Sundays and Thursdays. More people will run after exam times are over.
Back to top Go down
THiEFiNKiDS
Senior ... Citizen!!!!

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:58 am

EmptyxSoul wrote:
I believe we should rent off the slots until we have enough people who can run on Sundays and Thursdays. More people will run after exam times are over.

..........why dont we just boot all the inactives unless they have a reason and recruit new members from the sleepywood forum or whatever.... Either that or we should give away our time slots. Bcuz we're absolutely wasting the sunday time slot and sometimes the thursday one too.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:27 am

I really like the Thursday slot :-P

Because like last times, if outsiders cancels, there are still some outsiders who are running with friends, so it's always fun.

So, mostlikely thursday run is used by atleast 3 Outsidermembers Razz lol.

Of course I would like to have a powerfull & fast Outsider thursday run, but giving the slot away till we get more members?????? Please not!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.   zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zakum schedule ERIC READ THIS.
Page 1 of 1