Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feedback on the group

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sosippus
Junior :D

Feedback on the group Empty
PostSubject: Feedback on the group   Feedback on the group I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:20 pm

So, im writting this because i think i should alert you guys. Not that you didnt saw this allready, but as you may know we havent really been able to do regular runs lately. Im not talking about the times in which the altar is holded or something like that. but we dont have enough members for thursday's and sundays runs. I mean, our time slot from thursday was allready "lended" to another groups and if stuff continue this way the sunday one is going through the same process.

I know im just a regular member and probably this doesnt have anything to do with me. But since i belong to the group, i think its my duty to say what i think. Dont you guys want to continue having fun with this? We should start selling zhelms not only to friends but to foreigners too. That would make more ppl to sign for the runs (because proffit is allways something to care about dont u think?)
We could make 3 or 4 attacking parties and a whole new party of only buyers + priest/bishop + dk. This is just an idea to make ppl come back to the runs. If we just dont have enough people how about we start recruiting? Maybe posting a thread on SW or something.

Once again, im sorry if i talked about something that it isnt my business or if i said something that i shouldnt (and sry for the spelling too xD)

=]
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on the group   Feedback on the group I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:29 pm

we've discussed this before, as for selling helms, we're one of the slower zak killer out there and most ppl will want to buy from a group that kills fast. 2ndly, if u havent noticed, even if we take 2 buyers per run, the cut would still be almost the same. iono but my opinion is that we havta keep up with killing zak (more ppl sign up for sunday run plz) or else sooner or later we'll fall apart like before and i would hate that to happen x_x yes i kno that there are holder in altar n all, but ._. even before we barely made sunday runs.
Back to top Go down
sosippus

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on the group   Feedback on the group I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:50 pm

k, thx on the zhelm selling clarification. Although i still think we should do something similar to what i said Razz but ya, if we dont get more ppl to run this will turn out badly...
Back to top Go down
mavsrule41
mavsrule41

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on the group   Feedback on the group I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:20 pm

One of my friends is recruiting for his zak group I can ask him if he would like to form an alliance in order to get more people to zak with us. This way we are also able to share his timeslots so we get more opportunities to zak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback on the group   Feedback on the group I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feedback on the group
Page 1 of 1