Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sleepywood Explodes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

Sleepywood Explodes Empty
PostSubject: Sleepywood Explodes   Sleepywood Explodes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 pm

HURRY GUYS, IN BEFORE ASPLOSION

oh dam, its deleted already. thats like, 5 minutes? thats FAST.
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood Explodes   Sleepywood Explodes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:04 pm

uh, what happened?
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood Explodes   Sleepywood Explodes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:35 pm

kafro the mod posted this in EVERY SINGLE FREKIN SECTION AND SUBSECTION OF THE FREKIN FORUM. IT GOT DELETED IN LIKE 2 MNUTES. ROFL THATS FASTER THAN THE GOVERNMENT

[QUOTE=Kafro][SIZE="7"]THESE ARE NOT EDITED IN ANY WAY[/SIZE]

Sleepywood Explodes Asd2vg3

Sleepywood Explodes Asdft7

Sleepywood Explodes Adura2bsal0

Sleepywood Explodes Adura3bsvp3

Sleepywood Explodes 3174cd1d

[SIZE="7"]ADURA, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BANNING ALL OF KOM YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE[/SIZE]

And now an advertisement for an awesome private server.

www.flo[w]sionMS.net (Remove the [w] and replace with w)

[URL="http://dwarfurl.com/b5d9fd"]Sleepywood Explodes Niggertitsit0[/URL]

Hi Sleepywood! For those who are looking for a private server to play that has no problems; you've found the best one. Flow`sionMS has an excellent staff of developers; made from some of the most prominent members of Maplestory. The community is made of literates from around MS; even including some of sleepywood's ex-staff. Congee, donteatcats, SpoogE, Trunks all play F`lo`wsi`onMS and are members of the community.

Want to a join? It's simple. Registrations are OPEN and the Download is SIMPLE. You will probably get an alert from AVG but AVG sucks, everyone knows that, ya. Ignore that and if you're a skeptic, then just view the forums to see that others have gotten the 'trojan' and ignored it.

Here is some information on the server:

Server specs are:

- Xeon Quad-Core X3220 2.4GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM (much more than most other private servers)
- Hard Drive: 250GB SATA
- Bandwidth: 2000GBw/100Mbps port
- Basically put: FAST SERVER with NO DOWNTIME AT ALL except for server checks and patches.

Information about the server:
- This is the main drawing point: The server will have a custom .wz, which will allow the developers to add anything into the server. There isn't anything custom yet, but in the future we can add locations, skills, and edit things as we see fit.
- Exact rates aren't revealed yet, but they're "not too high, not too low".
- Unlike most servers, ALL 4th Job Skills will be working.
- Also unlike most servers, job advancements will have the HP / MP increase they are supposed to have.
- NX will be given through various different methods. Gachapon, Monsters, Shops, etc.

Hope to see you there! -
[URL="http://dwarfurl.com/b5d9fd"]Sleepywood Explodes Niggertitsit0[/URL]

Don't join if you're an [URL="http://www.registeredoffenderslist.org/child-molester/?engine=adwords!3475&keyword=pedophile+list&match_type=&gclid=CL29v5-s6pMCFQ77iAodIyGfVw"]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img362/6617/pdozt8.png" border="0" alt=""/>[/URL]
follower; we don't take kindly to illiterates and those who lick neckbeards.

So long everyone, it's been nice. And Adura supporters, you're fucking morons.

- Kafro, first 120 Bandit in gMS and soon to be former Sleepywood.net Moderator[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood Explodes   Sleepywood Explodes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Hahaha. Go kafro!
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood Explodes   Sleepywood Explodes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:25 am

LOL O_O" o wow well sw.net would be a peeaceful place now ~ [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Theshinji
Junior :D

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood Explodes   Sleepywood Explodes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:55 pm

If adura chased away all the ''arrogant, the egotistical, the ignorant and the idiotic'' from sleepywood, the userbase would be a hell of a lot smaller >_>;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleepywood Explodes   Sleepywood Explodes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleepywood Explodes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outsiders - CORE :: Relationships :: Sleepywood-
Jump to: