Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black List

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Black List Empty
PostSubject: Black List   Black List I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:05 pm

The old list is apparently very one-sided....
I'm going start a new list BASED ON EVERYONE'S OPINIONS.

CATTRACY - She clearly looted a helm out of order back in the day from The Outsiders. I spoke to banditcom (Jason) who dealt with me to make her helm illegit. Whether or not she actively trains nowadays doesn't matter. She was kicked out of the group very shortly after the inicident happened by myself.

ZOOHERMIT - I just deleted him from our forums. He went on his friends account, Shadovvx2 and tried to pass by as it being his account. He wanted to loot TT for his friend. What the hell is this???!!! Trying to sneak in a person into our group is ridiculous. Michelle and I are both completely horrified by this action. Thus, I booted him. I trust no one will do this again...
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
Endiesspanic
Junior :D
Endiesspanic

Black List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:05 am

[quote="Pheonixclaws"]The old list is apparently very one-sided....
I'm going start a new list BASED ON EVERYONE'S OPINIONS.
quote]

I guess we can add MUYGourmet, MrRodez, 13aByCleric (name change from Eeriikaa), Castro, and FaceLt since they crashed us on one of our runs that I was in (I heard Mrsrodez and Denavar was also present when they crashed buttcheeks). Yillia says only FaceLt is to blame for the crashing and not all of Vent but I think shes doing a cover-up. Since so many guilds have been d/ced while ex-vent members were present, not to mention the fact that faceLt dcs everyone and then teleys out leading vent members to easily click into the altar >_> MUY even said to our group that he will crash us. I told this to Yillia in pm but she totally ignored it :/
You can file them under Troublemakers if u want since I can't "prove" that they are guilty of hacking, but they can't prove their "innocence" either :] I think we all know whats really going on.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

Black List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 2:46 am

devanar is not a crasher, his acc was used by a friend or some to crash that run, but anyhow he quited, so i guess it doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black List   Black List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black List
Page 1 of 1