Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactive Members

Go down 
+8
Jikuniz
starsx
imathenoob
B7Mage
LigerRed
Xx41025xX
billybob00
Pheonixclaws
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:13 pm

Below are the list of members who, since joining have been completely inactive. I will wait for one month to see some sort of activity, otherwise they will be deleted.

ACTIVE BUT NEVER EVEN LOGGED INTO THE WEBSITE

ACTIVE, LOGGED IN, BUT NEVER POSTED

LAST LOGIN WAS PRIOR TO MARCH 2008

If they are any of your friends, please let me know what is happening. However, keep in mind that it is not your responsibility to make sure they are active. This is to ensure that our group remains a group of people who are active and are not cluttered with inactive people.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:09 pm

sinforlif3 won't be attending for sometime, he needs to get a new computer.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:14 am

i wont be zrunning very often** due to finance problem, i'll still be around the forum and game if u need me for anything =)
Back to top Go down
LigerRed
Junior :D

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:07 am

meh im losing internet on may 9th but ill be back

gl guys
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:25 am

For anyone that doesn't know, I'm taking a break for a while to play my cleric, which I've already taken a break from after two weeks. >_>

I'm here in spirit <3
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:09 am

i wont be around as much as before cuz im like, starting highskewl and i gotta azn-up. oh wait, summer.
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 7:13 am

=o your younger than me?! xO i thought you were older... oh well

good luck in high school =]
Back to top Go down
Jikuniz

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:17 am

Well.. since bera isn't what it used to be.. I'm taking a break from GMS and since I can't find my other computers monitor cable, I cant zak on my laptop. Since I dont see that happening any time soon I'll be grinding during the 2x exp events and hope to come back to zakking when I hit 14x Smile
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:35 pm

here comes a new inactive member.

SHINOOBERT

Inactive Members Ripoutsiderbm2
Back to top Go down
ihave6dex

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Uh I have been inactive a bit but I may try to start going on saturdays if i can. It really depends on what job I find and all. Summer time means less time for maple ironically.
Back to top Go down
Isiyac
Isiyac

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:57 pm

I have been inactive in-game for about three weeks now. I will continue to be inactive until we figure out some way to regain access to the administrator account which's password has been forgotten >_> Good game. Without the admin account, I can't download the patches and thus, I cannot play Sad Sorry you guys.
Back to top Go down
kendokong

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:38 am

Hmmm... i havent been zaking late since ms is so boring latly well maybe later i will become actimes again and zak every week
Back to top Go down
imathenoob
Zakum Hugger
imathenoob

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:44 am

does this group still exist?
Back to top Go down
maricelle

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:23 am

I wonder the same. What's wrong, Outsiders?
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:45 pm

as of right now, no.
Back to top Go down
Isiyac
Isiyac

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:39 pm

As of right now, everyone is inactive ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inactive Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactive Members   Inactive Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactive Members
Page 1 of 1