Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jobs & Mods

Go down 
+7
THiEFiNKiDS
Saerhyn
starsx
Theshinji
EmptyxSoul
LigerRed
Pheonixclaws
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:39 am

Please note that some duties listed might be specific to Admins but they are listed here since they can be grouped also as moderator duties.

Run Registration Moderator (oO12ainx3) << someone thats in charged of typing out the incoming runs under "current Zakum runs"
ZPQ/APQ (THiEFiNKiDS)
Point Moderator (?) << uhhh i think ill remove this since i got not a clue what to do with it.
Point Tally Moderators ( Pheonixclaws0)
Ex-hackers/Troublemakers Moderator (LigerRed)
Merchanting (Pheonixclaws)
Getting Paid (Pheonixclaws)
Zakum Helms Selling/Buyers (MagicBrigade)
Relationships (Pheonixclaws)
General Discussions mod (LigerRed)
Technical mod (LigerRed)
Fun Outsider Activites Mods (TheShinji, xx41025xx)
Rules & Responsibilities (Pheonixclaws, MagicBrigade)

Also i need a person to hold the apples and distribute it before each run. can someone tell me if they can do that?
because ull have to be free on Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays(unless you give apples before hand)

We still need several moderators to sign up to help us. Please let us know if you are able and willing to join as a moderator.

In addition, more specific moderator duties may be coming up. Make sure to check back.

Thanks

Last edited by Pheonixclaws on Tue May 20, 2008 7:37 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
LigerRed
Junior :D

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:00 pm

hmm raises hand *

ex hackers/trouble makers
host ( though ill host randomly>...> )
i wouldnt mind making up the topics for runs just teach me how
and gen discussions

also make up a admin/mod section
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:01 pm

I agree about the mod/admin section. I'll be adding that in soon. Also, hosts and new ideas are always good.

-Edit-

I'll also do the apple distributing if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Theshinji

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:14 am

I'd give moderating the fun section a go if you'll have me o.o

I'd need to know more about that member of the week section though. Besides that i'd be good to go Razz
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:33 pm

i can hold apples.

for thursday runs however... i can duey it to the host beforehand and all extra apples can be given back to me if needed.

i can also help with the zhelm selling stuff.
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:38 pm

That would REALLY help a lot, Esther. I'll help out with technical stuff, since I'm good with computers. =]
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:55 pm

esther i don't like the duey idea, it takes too long and it costs $. instead if you can give the apples to the host of the run on like wends day that'd be fine. do you think that'll work?
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:03 pm

yea i can do it on wednesday, i was just saying duey because sometimes the host might not be able to come on or something *shrugs* Razz
Back to top Go down
Saerhyn
Saerhyn

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:51 pm

I know it's not anything you've asked for, but if you want any graphics made for the forum, I'd be happy to help.

In fact if there's anything you want my help with, just gimme a poke.
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:20 pm

I'd love your help, Zoe. I'm good with designs, I just lack ideas. Together maybe we could put together something less demented? xD
Back to top Go down
THiEFiNKiDS
Senior ... Citizen!!!!

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:39 pm

What exactly does a Point Moderator do?

And since we have APQ's and ZPQ's why dont we add in Pap Runs? Razz
Back to top Go down
NoobNemo

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:00 pm

Was wondering the same thing about point moderator. Maybe its someone who checks the points or something?
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:11 pm

If you guys want to plan pap runs, do so in the general MS section. Seems like the best place to put it, and you can either tie it to the group or not. Your choice. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:37 pm

well Feel free to pap , but the drops and splitting the profit is amongst you guys. i got enough Zak drops to take care of.

and about the points moderator i got not a clue what it is O.o, i just took this list from the old forum.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:19 am

Saerhyn wrote:

In fact if there's anything you want my help with, just gimme a poke.

*pokes* HI ZOE HOW U BEEN BUD =) LOL

ontopic: put me along w/ shinji on them fun activities please, such as the long been forgotten omok tourney etc.
Back to top Go down
MagicBrigade
MagicBrigade

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:31 pm

I can do the same jobs I did before, Buy/sellers and hosting. If there's anything else please talk to me
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 pm

That'd be great, since you already have the experience from hosting. Talk to anyone you know from Outsiders, and tell them to sign up for this forum, also. So far there's like....4 people who signed up for this Thursday's run. :/
Back to top Go down
THiEFiNKiDS
Senior ... Citizen!!!!

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Yeah, I can do the ZPQ hosting... Not reall ysure about APQ Though. However if you need a ZPQ host i'll be sure to do it.

Last edited by THiEFiNKiDS on Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starsx
Dance with Zakum

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:01 am

i guess im not holding apples? o.o;
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:45 pm

Esther you probably will end up doing the apple holding. For now theres barely any people who even signed up for the runs. x_X
Back to top Go down
oO12ainx3

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 pm

i can be run registration forum maker person as well as hosting on saturday starting next saturday .. this saturday im busy .. cuz i need to study for ap tests .. after next week i'll be free. I'm willing to hold and distribute apples as well. I know where i can get apples for cheap .. or maybe i was thinking of selling my apples to outsiders for cheap.. since i can apq like 12864378917234 times a day.

EDIT: i take that back .. i can only host the 10th of may this month. on the 17 and 24th i have a korean student comming to live with me for a week, so i'm hosting them instead of outsiders .. xP then its a friend's birthday on the following week. in the meantime, i'll try to do as much as i can like get apples and distribute them.

Last edited by oO12ainx3 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LigerRed

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:44 pm

add me to hackers and troublemakers and i guess ill take over the tech section too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jobs & Mods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs & Mods   Jobs & Mods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs & Mods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outsiders - CORE :: ANNOUNCEMENTS! :: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!!-
Jump to: