Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EmptyxSoul

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

EmptyxSoul Empty
PostSubject: EmptyxSoul   EmptyxSoul I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi, I'm Mona. Most of you already know me, and I'll say that for now I'm not actually a member of Outsiders. I will however, register next level when I get my dispel to 18.

I'm Eric's girlfriend. You'll be seeing me post around a lot on the forum, because I'm pretty good with HTML and designs. I'll do my best to help him keep things organized, and assist you in any way possible. If you ever need to talk to Eric about a problem, you can refer it to him through me. Also, since Eric will be starting college after this summer, I'll do my best to help out when he is unable to. Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

EmptyxSoul Empty
PostSubject: Re: EmptyxSoul   EmptyxSoul I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 pm

i've invited mona to help me out a little around here, And im considering having her as a backup priest once her Dispel is high enough (example: sunday runs with 2 parties and one priest) so if theres ever a run with a lack of a priest ill be running on my mona's priest so that everyone's happy. right Yagami? need a priest? but she wont be a regular member until shes at least 100+ but for now she'll be a nice backup.
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com

EmptyxSoul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outsiders - CORE :: WELCOME Here :: Members Introduce yourself-
Jump to: