Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling books?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:22 pm

Oh yea im wondering, if we should sell Skillbooks the lvl 10 ones? it would seem that alot of these books go to waste. so im ganna ask everyone's insight about selling these books?
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
Cheesebanana
Junior :D
Cheesebanana

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:20 pm

a few groups give them for free, i dont think many ppl would buy if any. i wouldnt bother
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:12 pm

well my guildmate is a lv 120 NL and he offered 10mil to get a TT10 O.o

then again maybe ur right.

more opinions?
Back to top Go down
NoobNemo

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 pm

It's a bit hard to do because a certain skill book doesn't drop everytime. And since we don't use double drop most the time, the chance is even smaller. A person might have to run a few times before that book drops.
Back to top Go down
Theshinji

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:16 am

Yeah, reslistically speaking, allowing someone to buy a core skillbook may well be the same as commiting to have them run with us indefinitely, restricting potential buyers (unless you put these people in with attacking parties, given they they'd be 4th job)
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:58 pm

hm, i say we just focus on letting our members get the core books instead. and not care about selling the books, cause it feels like too big of a bother.
Back to top Go down
ffcloudff7
ffcloudff7

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:50 pm

my friend krisorcam wants to buy adv combo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling books? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling books?   Selling books? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling books?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outsiders - CORE :: ANNOUNCEMENTS! :: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT HERE!!-
Jump to: