Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.

Go down 
+10
Pandii
Jikuniz
ihave6dex
hermitgrirox
Spookes
DarkVixin
L4dyMystic4L
Xx41025xX
Tupacman
EmptyxSoul
14 posters
AuthorMessage
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. Empty
PostSubject: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:40 pm

As everyone knows, we've been having a problem getting people to run, and it's disgusting. We struggle to get a 3 party run on Saturdays, and the Thursday/Sunday runs almost never go through. Here's a list of all the inactive forum members.

Please, give me a reason to your inactiveness if you see this.

[This has been agreed upon by all the mods/admins.]

yagami232
Skulkd
mltmit
saorixniwa
oooh
Endiesspanic
immortal666
nolovenopain
iceman666
snipertech
aadorkable
pokevaati

Its just a list based on what I've seen of who runs and who doesn't. If someone doesn't vouch for these people or correct me, (aka, if you signed up for a run, you're okay), we might just kick them from the group. Why bother joining if you don't care?

k. If you give a reason as to your inactiveness, such as exams or whatever, I'll take your name off the list.

Last edited by EmptyxSoul on Sun May 25, 2008 12:03 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tupacman
Junior :D

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:14 am

I'm very sorry for being inactive these days. I'm struggled because of all the school stuff i had to do, and still have to. (prepare a presentation, study for loads of tests etc.)
And in my freetime I still wanna do something with my pals and family.
So I don't play maple in the evenings..
I'm looking forward to running after these tests are passed.

Thanks
Tupacman
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:19 am

spookes has been busy since school started, i think straybird is busy on something new atm (as his msn suggested), mltmit is at the end of his senior year so he is busy also (unlike me who has no life) =)
Back to top Go down
L4dyMystic4L

PostSubject: L4dyMystic4L   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Sry I have personal family problems that I cant reveal which prevents me from being able to go on runs. But I can only run on Thursdays.
Back to top Go down
DarkVixin

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:11 am

wow lol.
I sign up for practically every Sunday run. Just last week I didn't sign up because nobody else did until the last minute :\

I can't do Saturdays since I have a zrun on Saturday morning =_=
I'm trying to help as much as I can, but if it's unappreciated, kick me.

And for jdatu, he's been busy in real life, since school has finished he has started a new job and can't zrun as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Spookes

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 3:59 am

Sorry ive been busy studying and what not

Ill run after my exams finish which would be like in june or july

xD
Back to top Go down
hermitgrirox

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:35 am

tom(ligerred) said he is loosing internet on 9th may so i dont know if he can log in atm
Back to top Go down
ihave6dex

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:37 pm

I'm just slightly inactive due to the summer time changes. I'll try to sign up on some saturday runs when I can. Depends on what job I find and what not but yeah sorry for being inactive.
Back to top Go down
Jikuniz

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:13 pm

I've been busy with school lately and haven't had time to do zak runs. I thought I posted this before but w/e. Im done school in 2 weeks so I can start running again if needed, and I didnt sign up for any runs recently when I had time was because I already saw enough bishops in the parties so I didnt think we needed another. Endiesspanics been busy with work and hasnt been on that much lately.
Back to top Go down
Pandii

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:30 am

I signed up for too many units this last quarter so every week has had two midterms (god how I love it when they switch off -_-). Finals are also approaching so I stray away from my computer as much as possible to minimize procrastination time. (D: I've been at 96% on maple for like 2 months). After finals will be a nice break x.x;
Back to top Go down
SkulKd

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:58 pm

I was inactive for a bit, due to low grades and being grounded, then finals..Lol, but I'm back now Smile So can you take me off the list?
Back to top Go down
earhole

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:34 am

You can add me to the in-active list for now. My usual group is back to doing double runs on Weds so it sorta clashes with outsiders runs. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/earhole
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:36 pm

earhole wrote:
You can add me to the in-active list for now. My usual group is back to doing double runs on Weds so it sorta clashes with outsiders runs. Thanks

Uh, the only runs we really do are Saturdays and (sometimes) Sundays. How would a Wednesday run clash with us? >_>
Back to top Go down
earhole

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:19 pm

B7Mage wrote:
earhole wrote:

Uh, the only runs we really do are Saturdays and (sometimes) Sundays. How would a Wednesday run clash with us? >_>

Sorry, wasn't clear. I was referring to my Weds double runs clashing with Outsider's Thurs runs. I usually work on the weekends so Sat runs are pretty much a no go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/earhole
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:57 pm

earhole wrote:
B7Mage wrote:
earhole wrote:

Sorry, wasn't clear. I was referring to my Weds double runs clashing with Outsider's Thurs runs. I usually work on the weekends so Sat runs are pretty much a no go.

Oh, okay. My mind was like o.o for a second there xP
Back to top Go down
LigerRed

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:08 pm

SaorixNiwa is inactive for the time being but she will be back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.   New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New list of INACTIVE FORUM MEMBERS.
Page 1 of 1