Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apples & Funding base cost of Runs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

Apples & Funding base cost of Runs Empty
PostSubject: Apples & Funding base cost of Runs   Apples & Funding base cost of Runs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:53 pm

In order to minimize the cost of running Zakum as well as make this as profitable as possible, I have proposed that all Admin, moderators, and hosts/co-hosts be able to form and attend as many APQs and ZPQs as possible.

To that end, initially only Admin/Mods/Hosts/Co-hosts will work together in securing as many Onyx apples from APQ as possible on a daily/semi-weekly basis. Furthermore, ZPQ will be done in order to help fund whatever unknown costs might pop up such as more apples, someone missing pots, purchase of Eye of Fire (needed to summon Zakum) - this last item is a pain to get since the Jump Quest involved is not easy - etc.
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

Apples & Funding base cost of Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apples & Funding base cost of Runs   Apples & Funding base cost of Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:55 pm

I know that donating an apple is +1 point, so I strongly encourage people donate what they can. It helps fund the group to make runs faster, easier, and less expensive for the group.
Back to top Go down

Apples & Funding base cost of Runs
Page 1 of 1