Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is Bank funding for?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

What is Bank funding for? Empty
PostSubject: What is Bank funding for?   What is Bank funding for? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Back when David was in control, I've always wondered what the bank fundings were for. and today i'd like to make it clear.
so FIRST i am VERY POOR in real life XD, so i cant be expected to buy nx for merchant and store permits so much. Thus i've decided that some of the funds will be used to purchase some nx from a friend of mine.

second- the funds will be used for the duey cost, unlike the first run that ive paid since i had no fundings for that run i had to take the duey cost out of each person.

and lastly - the rest of the mesos will be used for emergencies, such as when we go on a run and it turned out to be a failure D:, and we used up 3 apples on the run and we made no profit, we'll pay and purchase the apples lost back from the funds.

P.S. I will only buy a 14 day merchant when we get alot of items to sell. if not ill stick to the store permit.
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What is Bank funding for?   What is Bank funding for? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:19 pm

sounds good to me ._.
Back to top Go down
B00GEYMAN06
Junior :D

PostSubject: Re: What is Bank funding for?   What is Bank funding for? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:58 pm

Erm, Eric....I can supply you with NX if you don't have enough money IRL. Like maybe, 10k each month? -Doing this to help and I have a very steady connection for money for NX that I wouldn't mind getting.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Bank funding for?   What is Bank funding for? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Bank funding for?
Page 1 of 1