Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the forum?

Go down 
+7
NoobNemo
B7Mage
Pheonixclaws
Shinoobert
Xx41025xX
Hunker
EmptyxSoul
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

What do you think of the forum? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Well, this is what I was able to put together in about 20 minutes. I'd like your feedback on it and any suggestions on designs I could make. If you're good with designs yourself, or just good with ideas, tell me. I can make almost anything. Ty.

~Mona.
Back to top Go down
Hunker
Junior :D

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:42 am

I like how this forum automatically logs me in, but I think the title of each post is too high up D:
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:59 am

black and red really kills ya kno ._." i'd prefer a somehwat lighter color combo. but good job on it so far i lol'd @ the banner
oh, and i think that the "new post" thingers are a bit hard to tell ._."
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:49 pm

new post is the shiny zhelm. I just screwed around with the layout a bit I'll put the pictures back up in a sec.
Back to top Go down
Shinoobert

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:32 pm

Forums are very awesome
And eric share her i want sum Sad
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 4:47 pm

lmfao XD
Back to top Go down
Pheonixclaws
Admin
Pheonixclaws

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:33 pm

never~ ;D mona's all mine

o and idunt like how the topic title colors are white, it makes them hard for me to read =3
Back to top Go down
https://outsiders.aforumfree.com
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:28 pm

It's not white. It's grey. Will make the change.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:09 pm

nice update! Very Happy cept the icons are still a bit...iono weird? xD the font is a bit hard to see since they kinda blends into the bg but i think its fine. goodjob mona *pats*

edit: in the thread page, the bottom text ish black over black bg ._.
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:12 pm

Yeah, it fits into the category of general text, so I can't change the color without the entire forum colors changing. It's not that necessary though. I'll fix the icons soon.
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:15 pm

k thx ~ =P
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:18 am

Not the old forum, but the OLD OLD forum had good topic icons. No new posts was a like.. 20% opacity Zhelm, and new posts was a full colored 100% opacity zhelm. That would make it easy to tell if there's new posts in a forum from the main page ^_^
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:33 am

B7Mage wrote:
Not the old forum, but the OLD OLD forum had good topic icons. No new posts was a like.. 20% opacity Zhelm, and new posts was a full colored 100% opacity zhelm. That would make it easy to tell if there's new posts in a forum from the main page ^_^

ohs yah that, i went back and found these pics What do you think of the forum? Nonewpostsku4
What do you think of the forum? Newpostsqm5

see if they help Razz and the "unread" icon for subforum is still a bit hard to see xD
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:44 pm

Xx41025xX wrote:
B7Mage wrote:

ohs yah that, i went back and found these pics What do you think of the forum? Nonewpostsku4
What do you think of the forum? Newpostsqm5

see if they help Razz and the "unread" icon for subforum is still a bit hard to see xD

Wow, thanks! :B woot farao
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:47 pm

thanks a ton. Since I don't have photoshop/paint shop on my computer there's only so much I can do with paint...so yeah. I'll update that.
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Guysss, no commenting on the forum yet. Maricelle is wokring on it atm, so wait till she's done. XD
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:08 pm

sorry if it's a bit demented again. I particularly like this, although there's some things I need to fix. I'll take care of those shortly. Hope you like it, I was a bit pissed while editing this.
Back to top Go down
B7Mage
Zakum Hugger
B7Mage

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:11 pm

It just keeps looking better and better, except that I can't see what I'm typing right now. Black on black <_>;;;
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Yeah, I'm sorry, I fixed that up. If you encounter any other problems, let me know about it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NoobNemo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:05 pm

This blue on grey is really easy to read, but the brighter blue color is harder to read. If the blue background was a bit darker, it would be so much better. Also the blue in the text box makes it hard to read what your typing.
Back to top Go down
maricelle

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Oh I think this one is awesome o.o I don't have anything else to fix.
Was breaking my brain yesterday trying to figure out a way to change the header colour -__-
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:27 pm

lol michelle *gives u a bandaid* xP
Back to top Go down
NoobNemo

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 5:06 am

Like this color a lot better. Very easy on the eyes. Don't really have any more suggestions at the moment.
Back to top Go down
billybob00
Zakum Hugger
billybob00

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:08 pm

Good job mona, it looks great!
Back to top Go down
Xx41025xX
Dance with Zakum
Xx41025xX

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:39 am

i lik it the way it is now blue <33

edit: monaa o: can u show/send me the bg pic of this forum? it looks nice and i wanna see the whole thing xDD not the plain bg but the one that everything's laying on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the forum?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next