Outsiders - CORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are CORE!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the forum?

Go down 
+7
NoobNemo
B7Mage
Pheonixclaws
Shinoobert
Xx41025xX
Hunker
EmptyxSoul
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
oO12ainx3
Junior :D

What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:05 pm

can you change the color of the font to a different color? its kinda of hard to read cuz its black on grey and drk blue .. xP ty!
Back to top Go down
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:08 pm

I can't think of any color I could possibly use--something really bright would probably burn my eyes out o_o
Back to top Go down
earhole

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:26 am

My first time on the forums, but I think the colors are a bit harsh on the eyes. Black text on dark blue/gray background requires a bit of straining on the eye imo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/earhole
earhole

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:01 am

Another suggestions.

The index page seems to be a huge cluster. Example: time and date for subforms under "Current Zakum Runs" should be listed once you click in "Current Zakum Runs" instead of having every date listed.

Also, when you do click on a time/date, it should take you directly into that thread instead of another subdirectory where you have to click on "signup" to get in. The signup directory isn't needed...imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.profil3.com/earhole
EmptyxSoul
Zakum Hugger
EmptyxSoul

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:04 pm

having it all under one forum doesn't work, since several posts are needed for each run. In that case, it would become too disorganized. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the forum?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2